- Becoming a Healthy Church - How to begin the steps toward becoming a healthy church.
- Qualities of a Healthy Church - What are the factors which make some churches healthy and others hurting?
- Growing a Healthy Church - What are the steps to growing a healthy church?
- Marks of a Healthy Church - Find out the specific marks of a healthy church and why they are important.
- Healthy Church Environment - Learn how the right environment will promote and nourish a healthy church.
- Church Needs - Do you know your specific church needs and how to meet them?
- Church Needs Assessment - What areas of growth does your church long for?
- Congregation Assessment Questionaire - Get the specific direction you need for effective leadership.
- Congregational Assessment Tool - A tool that will help you determine where your congregation is on several key issues.
- Ideas for Church Growth - Several ideas you can use for church growth.
- Church Growth for Small Churches - Find new direction for promoting growth in small churches.
- Questionaire About Church Growth - How to develop an effective questionaire designed to promote church growth.
- Beyond Church Growth - How to approach and deal with ongoing issues related to church growth.
- Church Strategic Planning - What important factors do you need to consider at strategic planning meetings.
- Church Administration Resources - Several valuable resources to help your ministry become more efficient.
- Independent Church Consultant - Why is having an independent consultant so valuable to an accurate assessment?
- Church Consulting Software - Learn the benefits of church consulting software and how it can revolutionize your church.
- Church Survey Questions - The right questions are vital to a successul church survey, learn more on how to ask the right ones.
- How to Write a Church Survey - Learn what types of questions will lead to a successul survey.
- Church Member Survey - How is the survey used to find out the opinions and needs of your congregations?
- Church Leader Survey - What areas of strength and weakness are present in the leadership of the church?
Executive Vice President
Christianity Today International, IL
"Steve Macchia is at it again. His burning passion to see churches achieve maximum health has taken the next step. CHAT (Church Health Assessment Tool) provides churches with an easy-to-use look at themselves that could move many congregations toward the health that Steve (and, more importantly, the Spirit) envisions."
New Way Ministries, CO
"Without a doubt, one of the greatest needs of a large number of churches in America is to become more healthy. Leadership Transformations' new CHAT survey should be a great help to all who use it. It is a joy to recommend it to you!"
The Mission America Coalition, CA
Steven A. Macchia
Founder and President