What is god inviting you into today?
LTI will help you listen, equip you to discern, invite you to act, encourage you to pursue God's unique will for you, your team, and your ministry. We are convinced that leaders need to pay attention to God's call and unique thumbprint upon their individual lives. Then they can invite their ministry team to discern and fulfill God's collective call to service.
"Without question, among other things, God is constantly inviting each of us into a deeper and more intimate walk with Him. How are we responding to that moment-by-moment invitation? Imagine ... the God of the universe tapping you on the shoulder every moment of the day. Our lives are so full of noise and activity that we seldom notice. The process of one's personal spiritual formation involves becoming more and more attentive and responsive to His constant invitation. If we're in a leadership role, this has an impact on the entire organization. As the leader goes, so goes the ministry; as the soul of the leader goes, so goes the leader.
Where does spiritual formation fit in the life of the local church?
I envision a Holy Spirit—empowered Church led by spiritual leaders who invite others to discover spiritual maturity together in a spiritual community where spiritual friendships practice spiritual conversations that uphold and affirm spiritual transformation for all, ultimately leading to spiritual renewal—the making of 'little Christs' to light up the world with the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit — in our lives, communities, and throughout the world."
-- Dr. Steve Macchia, LTI Founder & President
For local churches and Christian organizations to be filled with leaders who place spiritual formation, discernment and renewal above all other leadership priorities.
To cultivate vibrant spirituality and attentive discernment among Christian leaders and teams.
Our core values:
- > The Trinity — Transformation occurs as we receive the extravagant love of the Father, the gracious redemption of his Son, and the empowering presence of his Holy Spirit.
- > The Local Church — our communities of faith wherein we become spiritually formed as the people of God and in one accord fulfill the Great Commandment (loving God), the second Great Commandment (loving one another) and the Great Commission (sharing the love of Christ in word and deed).
- > Authentic Community — since we are created to live in relational communities and function as teams, and because of our commitment to enhance the health and vitality of the body of Christ, we seek to multiply the efforts of ministry teams in addition to coming alongside individual leaders.
- > Vibrant Spirituality — based on the Word of God as our incarnational text, prayer as the primary way we communicate with God, and reflective disciplines that keep us in the flow of ongoing spiritual renewal. This includes soul care designed around contemplative practices, prayerful discernment processes, and a Sabbath lifestyle of pausing, resting, embracing and celebrating our life with God.
- > Attentive Discernment — while spiritual formation and discernment have more to do with our "being" (character and attitudes) than our "doing" (actions and accomplishments), we balance the development of individual spiritual lives and ministry systems (discerning attentiveness to God's ongoing invitation, direction, and blessing) with spiritual discernment-based planning, continually remaining in a listening, open-handed, and spiritually responsive posture.
Leadership Transformations, Inc. adheres to the NAE statement of faith as follows:
- > We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God
- > We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- > We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- > We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- > We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- > We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- > We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Policy on Suspected Misconduct, Dishonesty, Fraud, and Whistle-blower Protection
Willow Creek Community Church
"I've found in my 21 years of ministry many resources that sharpen me, a few that deepen me, but very few that do both. Leadership Transformations does both. It is a rare treasure and a great gift. Any church leader who uses LTI's services will be wiser and richer for it."
Pastor and Author of The Rest of God and Spiritual Rhythm
"I thank God for the good work of Steve Macchia and Leadership Transformations. May it be used for the good of many in the work of the kingdom of God."
Founder of Renovare
"I still remember the first time my husband Jeff and I nervously sat in Steve's office, in the summer of 1991. Since that first conversation, I have experienced Steve's ministry as one consistently marked by warm hospitality, soul-level challenge, a ready laugh, and strategic concern for Jesus' bride. LTI's team moves with care, wisdom, and effectiveness into the most important realms--the leader's soul, and the leader's team. Thanks for giving, and for leading, so generously."
Author and Founder of SoulCare
Barry H. Corey